Tuesday 9 February 2016

What this blog is and what to expect.

Hi I am Lord Strawberries and I'm writing a blog because I am in my high school's blog writing class. As you may have guessed this is that blog, you're very astute, you are. I'm gonna write about technology that interests me as well as just some of the things that happen in my personal life with computers (like my recently wall mounted computer soon to have a 290X). The blog will probably only run for a few weeks because that's how long the elective subject goes for (although if someone out there in the wilds of the internet likes it I might just continue, we'll see what happens in ten weeks or so).
That's about all I wanted to say for now. The next time I post something it'll actually be proper content (a novel idea, I know) so for now have a nice fruit filled day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a rad blog... I'm curious to hear about your wall mounted computer :)

    ReplyDelete